Bellazon

Lindsay Ellingson

She is beautiful and have such a delicate face, too bad that VS ignore her, tbh i think she is not even an angel anymore, she didn't get any campaign this year, the only full photoshoot she got was the Valentines Day (in January?), she didn't appear in any video or event (she don't even shoot for the holiday campaign) Geez, and I thought this year would be different lol I thought she would do more things because of Doutzen's pregnancy, but nah, worst year ever.

What I really find funny is that VS prefers to use models who don't have Angel contract instead of Lindsay, if VS use her more, Lindsay would get more popularity and this would be great for the brand, she would sell products more easily, and would bring more visibility, if they don't use her, she will never get popularity, more fans and a faithful public... I don't know why i'm complaining, they always treat her that way, the last solo campaign she got was 3, 4 years ago? They never do nice things for her. Lindsay should move on, maybe try movies? she is beautiful and with some good direction and practice, she could get nice movies or tv shows.

Anyway, thanks for the new adds  :flower: