Bellazon

Tennis

safin83

kinda old news, but oh well:

post-834-0-1446026429-5848_thumb.jpg

Davenport Beats Jankovic For Dubai Title

DUBAI, U.A.E. - As expected, world No.1 Lindsay Davenport defeated unseeded Serbian Jelena Jankovic Saturday to win the $1,000,000 Dubai Duty Free Women's Open, but the final was anything but a foregone conclusion.

Jankovic surprisingly led a third-set service break and had more chances to seize victory later in the match but Davenport held on for a 64 36 64 win, securing the 46th title of her career and first of 2005.

I thought Agassi's Greek? Anyways nice job on the thread safin. My quest for pics of Dasha had gone similarly unfulfilled in the past. Have you ever heard (or seen) Maria Kirilenko? She is suuuper hot on the court. She's only about sixteen or seventeen though and is ranked around 100 so you may not have heard about her.

I thought Agassi's Greek?  Anyways nice job on the thread safin.  My quest for pics of Dasha had gone similarly unfulfilled in the past.  Have you ever heard (or seen) Maria Kirilenko?  She is suuuper hot on the court.  She's only about sixteen or seventeen though and is ranked around 100 so you may not have heard about her.

yeah, i know who she is, ill post some pics for you

well since i cant check my email <_< , ill post some more pictures for all you tennis fans

this is another one of my favorite retired players: jim courier(4 grand slam titles)

40341716rx.jpg40342268ie.jpg40345066mj.jpg40355634oi.jpg40358777st.jpg

this is when he got arrested for DWI(hes smiling :laugh: )

courierjim9yj.jpg