Bellazon

Tennis

safin83

alright guys, the pacific life open has already started, except none of the top players have played yet, so it hasnt really started.

on friday there will be a charity event which is being called an "allstar rally" basically some of the top players are getting together to raise money for charity, the players that will be involved are: roger federer, marat safin, andy roddick, carlos moya, tim henmen, guillermo coria, gaston gaudio, and david nalbandian. however im not sure if this will be aired on tv <_<

back to the pacific life open the top 16 seeds for the men are:

1 roger federer(swi)

2 lleyton hewitt(aus)

3 andy roddick(usa)

4 marat safin(rus)

5 guillermo coria(arg)

6 tim henmen(gbr)

7 carlos moya(spn)

8 gaston gaudio(arg)

9 andre agassi(usa)

10 david nalbandian(arg)

11 joachim johansson(swd)

12 tommy robredo(spn)

13 ivan ljubicic(cro)

14 guillermo canas(arg)

15 nikolay davydenko(rus)

16 tommy haas(ger)

for the women:

1 lindsay davenport(usa)

2 amelie mouresmo(fra)

3 maria sharapova(rus)

4 elena dimentieva(rus)

5 svetlana kuznetsova(rus)

6 nadia petrova(rus)

7 nathelie dechy(fra)

8 elena bovina(rus)

9 francesa schiavone(ita)

10 elena likhovtseva(rus)

11 karolina sprem(cro)

12 paola suarez(arg)

13 daniela huntuchova(svk)

14 tatiana golovin(fra)

15 flavia pennetta(ita)

16 shinabu asagoe(jpn)

hey guys, i just wanted to let y'all know that if you want me to post some pictures of a player you like, just say so and i will be more then happy to get some good pics for you; even if its a lesser known player, chances are i know who they are or have at least heard of them :) ;)

i always liked lleyton hewitt :cool:

i love him. he's my favorite player. come on lleyton! :kiss:

i dont see whats so great about him :rolleyes: , but did you guys see my main man marat kick his ass at the australian open, that was one sweet match :)

yes, that's true he really knocked lleyton off at the australien open. :rolleyes: and i have to admit that lleyton's whole playing at the australien open wasn't that good. what i really like about him is his fighting spirit and eventhough many people think that he's arogant i sympathize with him. but i also think that safin is a great player...loved marat for winnig over federer :heart: that was just brilliant

yes, that federer-safin match was a classic, best match of the year so far in my opinion- it'll be hard to top that match. lleyton does have a great fighting spirit, however some of his on cout antics piss me off <_< and i actually tought that he played really good at this australian open, considering he had never made it past the round of 16 before plus all the pressure of being the hometown favorite. also in the final against marat he started off smoking, which made me a little nervous. and i bet you must love roger federer, considering everytime he plays lleyton he wins at least one set at love :laugh:

ok considering that he has never gotten so far he played well. and he had a very hard workout before the australien open so he really deserved to be that successfully at the australien open. the beginning of the final was great for me...but i knew it wasn't going on like that. regarding roger...well i could do this to him :trout: but he's better at the moment but lleyton will hopefully kick his ass some day :evil:

well i have some news from indian wells, here are player that advanced to the next round today:

jc ferrero

james blake

greg rusedski

fabrice santoro

ivo karlovic

kim clijsters

amalie mauresmo

elena dementieva

svetlana kuznetsova

tatiana golovin

maria kirilenko

some losers:

gisela dulko

paola suarez

mark philippoussis(he should just retire already :laugh: )

okay, an update from indian wells:

players to advance:

andy roddick

tim henmen

maria sharapova

dinara safina(safins sister)

roger federer :)

guellermo coria

linday davenport

andre agassi

kim clijsters

amelie mauresmo was upset :o