Bellazon

Changing the name of a topic

wickedcrazyness

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

it would be better if the topic is named '' Seeking for a model from catalog?Find it HERE. ''',because still there are people who dont SEE the topic,and continue to make ID threads,while theyre model is RIGHT THERE,ID'ed...

Sure thing, only I felt compelled to put looking instead of seeking :ninja: . I can change it if you feel strongly about it seeing as how it is your thread of course. If being the only or one of few pinned topics doesn't alert them, they probably just aren't looking. I could probably start merging said threads if they continue to make them. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

nah, lets not get small minded about some word :laugh: ,its perfect like that,thanks Joe :hug:

I'm not programmed for capable of small mindedness :Angel: or else I wouldn't have foreseen someone else posting that same link here or in a pm to correct the grammar :p . That's not to say it matters to me of course, only preemptive measures. Sure thing though :yes: . ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...