Bellazon

Changing the name of a topic

wickedcrazyness

^That's not the problem,Wendy.I've just come to report the topic as when  I checked it  today,I found it was locked by mistake I think.

Not the name is the issue for me,just was surprised to see the topic closed.

Now,it's unlocked.Thanx Michael,and thanx Wendy. :flower:  :flower:

• 1 month later...

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/51325-lingerieswimwear-catalog-fashion/page-44

I'm totally upset and angry ,who changed my catalog fashion thread's name into lingerie/swimwear catalog fashion,I didn't ask for this,my main thread is only for clothes not for lingerie,even if any catalog content is allowed by me,also I didn't ask for change,if there's another thread for lingerie/swimwear catalog fashion then they should go their way,please I'm asking to have my thread's name and content back and get separated.Please.

Done. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

Thanx Joe alot for getting the name back,  :flower::ddr:

The two threads aren't separated though,can you make something to this issue?or is it impossible?

Sure thing and yes, if you either put the links of said posts in the misplaced post thread or ask said person to start a thread for the other if the other if their isn't already one. Of course, technically the lingerie and swmwear would classify as catalogue fashion as long as it is from a catalogue and is represening a fashion brand. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

The other thread is already one before,I remember Modelknowledge saying that she  started a  thread for Lingerie catalog,and I told her that was good as I don't like or prefer that kind of posts,but infact I didn't check the other thread to see its stuff..

Yes,the stuff is considered to be ontopic,but  if the other thread starter is the one who asked for merging,then as kind of prestige,he/she should have asked for my permission as the original thread is mine and I'm the starter of it

.I'll take care of this issue and I'll let you know.

Thanx for everything,Joe. :flower::heythere:

Btw,the followers of my thread were 6,now they're 2 and not the same persons,I think the change came with merging?or what?

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/41517-kamila-smogulecka/?hl=%2Bkamila+%2Bsmogulecka#entry3345635

The model's name is right, but it seems like she appears under another one more often. Could the name of this topic be "Kamila Smogulecka (Luxuria Astaroth)" then? Or "Kamila Smogulecka" with the subtitle "also known as Luxuria Astaroth and Luluka Astafiew"?

0__0.....Done. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

The other thread is already one before,I remember Modelknowledge saying that she  started a  thread for Lingerie catalog,and I told her that was good as I don't like or prefer that kind of posts,but infact I didn't check the other thread to see its stuff..

Yes,the stuff is considered to be ontopic,but  if the other thread starter is the one who asked for merging,then as kind of prestige,he/she should have asked for my permission as the original thread is mine and I'm the starter of it

.I'll take care of this issue and I'll let you know.

Thanx for everything,Joe. Flower%20for%20you.gif:heythere:

Btw,the followers of my thread were 6,now they're 2 and not the same persons,I think the change came with merging?or what?

Somehow the  threads got separated,and my thread has got additional descrition on its title,to be Catalogue fashion (non lingerie) instead of only Catalog fashion

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/51748-catalogue-fashion-non-lingerie/page-46

That's really kinda sick and upset to see a name change everytime I come to BZ.

Though I have to say thank you for separating and for making it's clear that it's not for lingerie,and though the  new  thread description suits perfectly the content ,

I like the original name more and I don't know if rules here give the starter of a  general topic  the right to refuse such things or not.I don't like the new name  and little angry as I'm used to see only respect from staff here

Why all this buzz ,I don't know,who messed things up,I don't know[and I don't mean  admins, here] just it's realy making me angry of myself to make much ado about something I didn't do or ask for or have any relation to.

• 2 weeks later...