Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

She's in Paris, maybe for Chanel (?)

post-86783-0-1446177481-13028_thumb.jpg

I really love this pict as it allows one to see something that drives me nuts (in a good way) about her body: that amazing hip to waist ratio, her thin/skinny hourglass if you will. She has my absolute favorite body type. I mean, sure she has a flawless face, she is tall and has that enviable thin supermodel body and long dreamy legs. But that pronounced hourglass, which seems to be a rarity among thin models like her, to me sets her apart and above from others. Her body is insane.

A couple of picts showing the same:

post-86783-0-61111100-1416841776_thumb.j post-86783-0-06150800-1416841779_thumb.j post-86783-0-54037200-1416843347_thumb.j

:; jacattack ::  :wub2:

It's that tiny waist that adds curves everywhere, even on her long frame.

Indeed, quite amazing isn't it? It adds those curves and femininity to her looks that are often missing in thin models like her.

I agree with you about Candice and Yasmeen (who is also amazing). I am not familiar with Elsa Hosk, will have to look her up.

Jac has an "it" factor that's undeniable.  That figure of hers and those legs will keep her in the business for as long as she wants, but her face is so expressive too, and that will help establish her as a major player.  Just love what she brings to the table.

Jac has an "it" factor that's undeniable.  That figure of hers and those legs will keep her in the business for as long as she wants, but her face is so expressive too, and that will help establish her as a major player.  Just love what she brings to the table.

Indeed, she is set for supermodel status if she continues like this.

Also, not sure if this has been mentioned already but Jac is listed in two categories in the rankings of models.com:

The Money Girls: http://models.com/rankings/ui/MoneyGirls/

Top 50 Models: http://models.com/rankings/ui/Top50/

:clap: