Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

lovely cover. btw does anyone have her Brazilian vogue ed in hq without text? i cannot find it in this thread

your search comes to an end  :hehe::flower:

Mat Cyruss! you provide the goodies again :clap:  i think i ought to ditch bz and subscribe to your photostream.

Nice to get back here and see so much work from my favourite model. Go Jac  :dance:

I'm superglad that she finally got a solo Vogue cover (hopefully the first of many). That said... I don't like the cover itself. It's OKish but they could have done much much better. How can they take a model as beautiful as Jac and come up with that is beyond me.

Hopefully the editorial will make up for it and a Vogue cover is still a Vogue cover  :gocho:

PS: Jac and Elsa for PINK is such an awesome pairing  :heart:

I'm superglad that she finally got a solo Vogue cover (hopefully the first of many). That said... I don't like the cover itself. It's OKish but they could have done much much better. How can they take a model as beautiful as Jac and come up with that is beyond me.

Hopefully the editorial will make up for it and a Vogue cover is still a Vogue cover  :gocho:

I agree with you, Jac is a model that has much more potential than they showed in such a simple cover (this is the kind of covers Vogue Lat America is used to do). But still, I think she looks divine in that picture, and I love the elegance she exudes in it.Hopefully, this will be the first of lots of covers in her career. 

PS. Thank you Gator, for the new Pink pictures :)!