Bellazon

Is anoying going to boycott the VS show?

You even create a thread ??? :rofl:

I will still watch it, but i dont like it anymore, i wont boycott it !! :)

I will watch it too, but I'll download it instead. See that way they'll get less ratings but I will still get to watch it.

Oh, wise !!! :shifty:

Yeah I told you so. So are you going to help me with my GRFG plan?

Yup. I think we should gather a group of people wearing no-underwear to Kodak Theatre the night the show begins to show our despisal to the company. :blah:

Why would you boycott the show over something that was basically a differenc in opinion. VS thought that Gisele was worth no more than 25 million $ a year, Gisele disagreed. End of story. Fact of the matter is, if Gisele had accepted another 25 million a year contract, she likely would still be with VS.

Why would you boycott the show over something that was basically a differenc in opinion. VS thought that Gisele was worth no more than 25 million $ a year, Gisele disagreed. End of story. Fact of the matter is, if Gisele had accepted another 25 million a year contract, she likely would still be with VS.

Im gonna punish them for that :blah:

I agree. I think it is tough for some people to understand how business works. Let alone, life. Like I said before, [business] relationships start and end all the time. That's just how it is :)

As for the The Joker's comment. Even if Adriana's contract does end, I still would not boycott or protest against the VSFS b/c my career take priority here :yes: VS and I go way back to 1991---before Adri entered the pict ;)