Bellazon

Tatiana Usova
Thumbnail

Nath

Agencies: One Ny, Beatrice Milan, Marilyn paris, Icm London.

Campaings: Dolce & Gabanna, Claudio Mezzari

Covers: Madame Figaro, Surface, Amica

Height: 5'10" ; 178cm

Measurements: (US) 32-23-34 ; (EU) 85-58-87

Dress Size: (US) 2 ; (EU) 32

Shoe Size: (US) 8 ; (EU) 39

Fashion Shows:Alessandro Dell'Acqua,Betsey Johnson,D&G,Dolce & Gabbana, Doo.Ri, Elie Saab, Gaetano Navarra,ust Cavalli, La Perla, Lanvin,Rocco Barocco, Rodarte,Trend Les Copains, Trussardi,Tuleh, Unique, Vivienne Westwood.

new pics editorial

post-4670-1179155645_thumb.jpg

post-4670-1179155673_thumb.jpg

post-4670-1179155702_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Vivienne Westwood 'Let It Rock' : Tatyana Usova

post-15448-0-1445991677-98008_thumb.jpg

Vivienne Westwood rocks the fragrance world

Designer Vivienne Westwood is on record as saying: “The only reason I'm in fashion is to destroy the word conformity.” At yesterday's launch for the fragrance in London, Michele Scannavini, president of Coty Prestige suggested Westwood was in fragrance for the same reason.

Let it Rock (later called Sex) was the name of the shop opened by punk founders Vivienne Westwood and Malcolm McLaren on London's Kings Road in 1971. The name was spelled out in fluorescent pink paper letters on a corrugated iron black fascia. But Let it Rock is now the name of Vivienne Westwood's latest fragrance creation, developed with Coty.

In developing the fragrance Westwood says: “I tried to remember what was going on at the time of the name in the early 70s. For me it was the beginning of the age of nostalgia. I was wearing a space princess outfit and wearing patchouli.” So at the core of the fragrance is a sensual patchouli key note.

Let it Rock, “for girls who dare to rock”, opens with a top note of bergamot, with rich freesia leading to a jasmine heart. At the base sit amber and the patchouli, “recalling the back to basics rock soul”.

The tubular bottle features the fragrance name written in red lipstick, linking with sensual fantasy, and sitting on top is the Westwood orb stopper. The ad features model Tatyana Usova in a Westwood dress, epitomising modern rock chic.

• 1 month later...