Bellazon

Elite Model Look

miss

• 1 month later...
Cindy Crawford was a finalist in the Elite Model Look 1983 competition, and her is a rare pictures of her... :wave: :wave:

cindy83gq4.jpg

I was the Australian finalist in The Look of 1983 with Cindy Crawford and unfortunately did not get copies of any of the pictures or the televised show due to it not being broadcast in my country. Do you have any more of the press clippings taken from the year Cindy was in it as I am positive I would be in some of those pics?

Cindy Crawford was a finalist in the Elite Model Look 1983 competition, and her is a rare pictures of her... :wave: :wave:

cindy83gq4.jpg

I was the Australian finalist in The Look of 1983 with Cindy Crawford and unfortunately did not get copies of any of the pictures or the televised show due to it not being broadcast in my country. Do you have any more of the press clippings taken from the year Cindy was in it as I am positive I would be in some of those pics?

cindy83gq4.jpg

cindy83gq4.jpg

cindy83gq4.jpg

cindy83gq4.jpg

cindy83gq4.jpg

• 2 months later...

well, i don't remember much, cos it was ages ago.... i know she was like 14 or 15 when she won and next year she appeared and the contest and she was with some guy and someone said it is father of her child... i think he was a photographer. and i was with elite for next few years and heard nothing about her. and the scary part is that there is nothing about her on the net...

but elite was kind of weird agency. all scandals that followed later in the 90's never surprised me ... IMG's Paris director was elite's Paris lead man (woman that is) and she is an amazing woman... others were creepy. i never entered the competition cos i was in Serbia's finale but there was a huge scandal here cowsw the whole thing was just a set up... the girl who won in Serbia never did anything in modeling, plus she had plastic surgeries and she was 14!!! her father gave a lots of money for her to win. we knew that 2 moths in advance. and we were too young to react. also, this is all from EML in ex yugoslavia, some girls were told to stay in hotel few days before the show... just like 4 of them. and they weren't winners, or anything... they just stayed at the same hotel with judges. one of them, and i cannot name her, is now very well known model. the others did nothing. :ninja:

In my country is illegal doing plastic surgeries to people as young; for another hand a father that does this kind of things.. I think he’s a dangerous father :(

In Spain we are living strange situations; the parents, (specially the father) is who send the photos to the contest.

Spain is the leader of plastic surgeries in Europe. One of the Spanish Elite Model Look winners of 2007 wanted increase her breast volume but the agency didn’t want.

When you said Sara Wagner got pregnant the firth time I though: she was seduced by Gerald Marie, it’s other of his pranks :whistle:

Elite was too much scandals in too short time, It’s probably an important of the Elite Europe staff wouldn’t endure the situation; there are conducts very difficult to justify <_<

Here you are! :fun:

Elite Model Look 1997

President of the Jury: John Galliano

Judges: Stella McCartney, Patrick Demarchelier, Peter Lindberg, Jean-Pierre Grivori, Gérald Marie and John Casablancas. There are more judges but I only have these names.

The little pic are the winner, Yfke Sturm next to John Casablancas.

:wave:

post-9754-1218229356_thumb.jpg

post-9754-1218229388_thumb.jpg

• 3 years later...

Hello all,

I was a contestant in the 1991 Look of the Year. The year my friend Ingrid won the grand prize. I created a fb group called "Elite The Look of The Year 1991 NYC Donald Trump, John Casablancas, Naomi".

You can find it here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/171553962919012/

I'll be adding all the contestants in the next few days.

I've been working on this all night and it's a work in progress. I would love some help. *SMILES* :wub:

Stacy Wilkes

PS If anyone has an authorized legal copy of the show I would love them to send it to me so I can show my family and friends.

post-54290-1314782421_thumb.jpg Here's pic I took of the brochure.

• 2 years later...

The pics of Kelly Browne that you have here are of the wrong Kelly Brown The winner in Atami, was African-American This model is not the correct one. I know this for sure bc i was in the contest. I will try to dig up a correct pic for you this weekend.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...