Bellazon

Jamie Gunns
Thumbnail

• 4 weeks later...

omg Ana BB you rock! All the Freemans pics were new to me (i guess i don't get that catalog!) and I had never seen the ELLE Spain ones either. I love some of those, she is great. I like the one where shes wearing that hood thing. Thanks so much!

Thank you ABBF, I'll try to post HQ pics of her from freemans and bare necessities as soon as I can, maybe next week

Please do!! That wud be really great!! :heart: :kiss:

That's a start

th_41022_wimage28_122_1144lo.jpg

Thanks! Thats gorgeous!!! :blush:

omg Ana BB you rock! All the Freemans pics were new to me (i guess i don't get that catalog!) and I had never seen the ELLE Spain ones either. I love some of those, she is great. I like the one where shes wearing that hood thing. Thanks so much!

Abbeyroad u rock too!! :D :p lol i dont have the catologue either (i got it all off the website) haha! glad u like the pics!! Mwah! :kiss:

• 3 weeks later...

Some candid pics of Jamie and other models in NYC for a P.Diddy event at this link: http://www.viewimages.com/Search.aspx?mid=...;partner=Google (PS everyone this site is copyrighted everything and the site is owned by Gettyimages and therefore I was unable to post any of the pics here and i suggest no one else posts from that site either cos they might take legal action against u.)