Bellazon

Eau De Parfum

moiselles

yeves rocher"min shue" or however you spell it..my mom orders it for me or her friend sends it here rom france...that's my favorite one  

I agree, Ming Shui is a lovely scent.

My faves at the moment probably are

Christian Dior - Dior Addict

Ralph Laure - Ralph Cool

Davidoff - Cool Water

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Strong scents, and most perfumes, make me feel ill. Fragrance should be a whisper, something you smell when standing very close to a person, not a billowing cloud that makes you want to open the windows when the person leaves. When I was younger, I liked to wear Lily of the Valley essential oil, or a dab of vanilla extract (which guys always seem to like - I think it's because it makes them think you're going to bake for them :laugh:

Right now I wear Jean-Paul Gaultier Classique on some special occasions, and Clinique Happy for "everyday". I prefer the Happy, and it's the best perfume I've found for my body chemistry.

My sister wears Burberry Brit, and while I don't like it in the bottle/samples, it smells fantastic on her.

I don't like strong perfumes, either. I get migraines and headaches very easily, so I have to be careful when selecting fragrances. The best I've found to be is Ralph Lauren's new perfume Lauren Style. It's very soft and feminine, definitely not something that could give me a headache. ;)

I used to have this oil made specifically for putting in your hair. It was vanilla and it was amazing. I'd put a dab or two in the palm of my hand, rub my palms together, and then run my fingers and hands through my hair. My hair would smell of vanilla until I washed it again. It's not really a perfume, but my boyfriend ( now my ex ) always loved to smell the vanilla in my hair.

Oooh, Heather, do you remember what brand it was/where you got it? That sounds like something I'd love. I like misting my brush with a little perfume.

Ralph Lauren perfumes are generally agreeable to me, but I haven't found one yet that I like enough to buy.