Bellazon

Eau De Parfum

moiselles

Yeah it tends to wear off quickly if your doing alot but if it's just dinner it's nice. My favorite perfume for myself is romance by Ralph Lauren, and Pink the victoria's secret one, but Pink is a little strong, so I use very little of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest quasicartes

Study: Grapefruit Smell Makes Women Appear Younger

Fragrance Does Nothing For Men, Researchers Say

POSTED: 12:10 pm EDT June 19, 2005

UPDATED: 12:18 pm EDT June 19, 2005

NEW YORK -- A study of smells shows that the scent of grapefruit on women makes them seem younger to men -- about six years younger.

However, a grapefruit fragrance on men does nothing for them.

The study by the Smell and Taste Institute in Chicago was conducted to determine what makes women smell young -- but not too young, like pink bubble gum.

Institute director Alan Hirsch said he smeared several middle-aged woman subjects with broccoli, banana, spearmint leaves, and lavender but none of those scents made a difference to the male species.

But the scent of grapefruit changed a man's perception.

Hirsch said that when male volunteers were asked to write down how old the woman with grapefruit odor was, the age was considerably less than reality.

Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.turnto10.com/food/4626770/detail.html

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...