Nationality:Russian

Date of Birth:1984

Eyes: Blue

Hair:Brown

Height:179 cm - 5'11 in

Bust:81 cm

Waist:63 cm

Hips:91 cm

Campaigns Include: Bill Blass, Bulgari, Chanel accessories, Christian Dior 'J'Adore' fragrance, Dolce & Gabbana, Escada, Fendi, Gucci, Rocco Barocco, Salvatore Ferragamo, Saks Fifth Avenue, Time, Tse, Versace

Agency:DNA-New York, VIVA-Paris, Why Not-Milan, Take Two-London

hiResWeb146567.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Thanks so much cat! I was waiting for something to post more pictures of her; she's of of my favorites.  :heart:  :heart:  :fun:

always glad to contribute ;)

www.geocities.com/simplyeugeniavolodina - have you checked out this site? it's pretty complete regarding ads, eds, covers, etc.

Pretty eyes, but I don't like anything else about her face.

That's nice, I do. Don't bash her maybe? thx

Yeah, seriously...this girl so beautiful because she has so-called "flaws"...that makes her interesting.. :)

Heather wasn't bashing her! She has very beautiful eyes, but her face leaves little to be desired in my opinion. If you think what Heather said was bashing her, you don't even want to hear the things I have to say about someone of the models people find "hot".

This thread is for people for do find Eugenia attractive. If you don't like her, then no one is forcing anyone to look at her pictures.

It would have been fine to just say she has nice eyes, no one needs to add bitterness.

Pretty eyes, but I don't like anything else about her face.

That's nice, I do. Don't bash her maybe? thx

Yeah, seriously...this girl so beautiful because she has so-called "flaws"...that makes her interesting.. :)

Yup, I believe so too. I love her very ethnic look, before I even knew who she was I knew she was Russian. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks so much cat! I was waiting for something to post more pictures of her; she's of of my favorites.  :heart:  :heart:  :fun:

always glad to contribute ;)

www.geocities.com/simplyeugeniavolodina - have you checked out this site? it's pretty complete regarding ads, eds, covers, etc.

wow, great site! Thanks for sharing that with us. :kiss: :heart: