Bellazon

Daniela Cicarelli
Thumbnail

Daniela Cicarelli was born on Novembre 8, 1978 in Bello Horizonte, Brazil into a traditional but fiery Italian family. TGiven that most Brazilian models get started no later than age 15, going pro at 20 was something of a late start.

In light of this, Daniella was a bit shaky, but she was also more mature, more sure of herself and better educated than many of her peers. The job offers began to pile up on her doorstep. She did catwalks, magazine shoots, catalogs... the works. But it was a 2001 Pepsi ad that really detonated Daniella's career. From that moment on, she seemed to be all TV all the time.

Popular websites showcasing hot women spread Daniella's name. A centerfold in the men's magazine VIP made her such a star that Brazilian media giant TV Globo cast her in the soap opera As Filhas da M

I've known this girl forever, her family (and Daniela herself) go to the same church my family goes, my parents are friends with her family and everything...her father, and her grandma still go every single sunday, same church, same hour. So I remember we (me, my bro and my cousins, friends etc) used to go to the church as and Daniela was a big part of it, we kept staring at her, looking back if she was sitting behind us, cuz she was so gorgeous, she was already a lanky vision of hotness and we were just...well, a bunch of horny pre-teens. And then she became famous, moved from Belo Horizonte, but we still see her (my family more than me, I'm not much of a church-goer these days) every now and then, like in special occasions like Father's Day, she'll sure be there. She looks much better in person, almost surreal, especially when she's all natural, and not made up. And she's very nice, down-to-earth, and you can see she's very family-oriented, everytime she's there she is the one to push her grandma on the weelchair, she kisses and hugs her father all the time, always smiles, gives autographs when people ask...really sweet.

Its funny to think like nowadays people gather like crazy around her, but like 10 years ago she was just the really, really, really hot catholic girl that went to the same church that we did and all of a sudden like BANG she's everywhere.

I like this girl. She could have passed without that whole Ronaldo thing, though. That was messed up. But she's cool. The only bad thing about her is that she hasn't fallen in love with me...YET. lol.

(Great pics)thxs :)

I've known this girl forever, her family (and Daniela herself) go to the same church my family goes, my parents are friends with her family and everything...her father, and her grandma still go every single sunday, same church, same hour. So I remember we (me, my bro and my cousins, friends etc) used to go to the church as and Daniela was a big part of it, we kept staring at her, looking back if she was sitting behind us, cuz she was so gorgeous, she was already a lanky vision of hotness and we were just...well, a bunch of horny pre-teens. And then she became famous, moved from Belo Horizonte, but we still see her (my family more than me, I'm not much of a church-goer these days) every now and then, like in special occasions like Father's Day, she'll sure be there. She looks much better in person, almost surreal, especially when she's all natural, and not made up. And she's very nice, down-to-earth, and you can see she's very family-oriented, everytime she's there she is the one to push her grandma on the weelchair, she kisses and hugs her father all the time, always smiles, gives autographs when people ask...really sweet.

Its funny to think like nowadays people gather like crazy around her, but like 10 years ago she was just the really, really, really hot catholic girl that went to the same church that we did and all of a sudden like BANG she's everywhere.

I like this girl. She could have passed without that whole Ronaldo thing, though. That was messed up. But she's cool. The only bad thing about her is that she hasn't fallen in love with me...YET. lol.

(Great pics)thxs :)

Wow!!! Really?? That's sooo cool!!!