Bellazon

Arabella Stanforth
Thumbnail

Vanessa_gxox

• 4 weeks later...

Full name is Arabella Stanforth

post-43321-0-1446155974-03777_thumb.jpg post-43321-0-1446155974-16196_thumb.jpg post-43321-0-1446155974-16851_thumb.jpg

FOLLOWING in her mother’s footsteps has taken a Leamington girl down the catwalk at some of the fashion industry’s most glamorous events.

Arabella Stanforth, 19, of Beauchamp Avenue, is the daughter of former model and Leamington carnival queen Eunice Stanforth.

The former Arnold Lodge, Emscote Lawn and Warwick Prep School pupil, has spent the past 10 months modelling for London agency Zone and appearing in photo shoots for big name brands such as Calvin Klein, Triumph and Jack Wills.

It has been a whirlwind experience for Arabella, who finished an art and design foundation course at Leicester De Montfort University in March before deferring entry onto a fashion, marketing and branding degree course at Nottingham Trent University.

She said: “In March I thought I was only going to do modelling for six months but I have enjoyed it so much.

“I didn’t realise how busy I would be. It is always something I’ve wanted to do and mum used to be a model so I have been brought up around it and it is in my blood.

“It’s like a normal job for me but I couldn’t do a nine to five. I love the flexibility, every day is different.”

Catwalk shows are part of the job which Arabella enjoys the most.

She appeared at London Fashion Week this year and will strut her stuff in the main show at the Clothes Show Live, which starts at the NEC in Birmingham on Friday and will be hosted by fashion guru Gok Wan.

Arabella said: “It’s probably my biggest job yet.

“Working out at the gym and eating healthily is part of my life but you really kick it up a gear for events like these.

“Every model would love to do it, it’ll be such hard work but enjoyable to work as a team and live together like a family for a week.

“My dream has always been to do the Clothes Show and I can’t wait to get up there, I love doing catwalks.”

Despite her success, Arabella knows the modelling profession can be unpredictable and fickle and says her option to attend university could open doors for her to get into other parts of the industry. Her mother now runs a production company which organises fashion events.

Eunice said: “Arabella is loving it but she is also approaching it with a professional attitude, which is so important if you want to make it in the modelling world.

“It involves long hours and a lot of travelling but it is a fabulous business to be in.”

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Agencies

Boss Model Management Manchester

Models 1 London

Unique Models Copenhagen

MGM Models Hamburg

Talents Models Munich

Viviens Model Management Sydney

Formerly of

Zone Models London

Clients: Calvin Klein, Triumph and Jack Wills, Boohoo