Bellazon

Shona Lee Gal
Thumbnail

See Shona Lee Gal.

She's working with Tony Joney Model Management .... FM Model Agency etc....

Shona.jpg

Shona Lee Gal @ Tony Jones in The Netherlands, FM in London, New Madison in Paris, Next in Milan & VNY in New York.

About Shona: She’s Dutch, 17 years old. She has a height of 180cm and measurements of 85-63-88. Shona has definitely a huge potential. See more of her here

allaboutmodels.net

Hmm I don't know. I mean, I'm happy the Dutchies are kicking ass in the modeling business, but lately most of them are just "meh" to me. As with this girl. She just looks so dull and typical to me. She's so thin there isn't even a hint of curves to speak of. And her lack of eyebrows gives her that androgynous look. But I guess that's what they want in HF. And who knows, maybe she'll fill out a little bit.

But thanks for coming up with the fresh faces youareprincess. I really appreciate the affort :flower:

Hmm I don't know. I mean, I'm happy the Dutchies are kicking ass in the modeling business, but lately most of them are just "meh" to me. As with this girl. She just looks so dull and typical. She's so thin there isn't even a hint of curves to speak of. And her lack of eyebrows gives her that androgynous look. But I guess that's what they want in HF. And who knows, maybe she'll fill out a little bit.

I'm liking her ... She's working fine with her look ... She's been walking in NYC for the fashion shows. Maybe they'll chnge your opinon

post-33620-0-1446095437-10961_thumb.jpg post-33620-0-1446095437-1246_thumb.jpg post-33620-0-1446095437-13953_thumb.jpg

• 4 years later...
  • 6 years later...