Bellazon

Kristina Kasakova
Thumbnail

Nefertiti

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kristina is average Slovak name :) and Slovak and Czech names does not vary much. Her name is Kristína Kašáková and she was founded by Saša Jány, our Slovak model expert and founder and works with Elite Model Bratislava (or worked). There was an article about her and her sister some time ago :)

Kristina is average Slovak name :) and Slovak and Czech names does not vary much. Her name is Kristína Kašáková and she was founded by Saša Jány, our Slovak model expert and founder and works with Elite Model Bratislava (or worked). There was an article about her and her sister some time ago :)

perhaps she is of czech decent then? Kristina or any variant is popular anywhere in Europe tho. I know a Hungarian girl with a Czech last name who moved to Munich as a teen to model. So its not too crazy of an idea to think her last name could be of Czech origin. Its not impossible to have a different nationality than your ethnic background.

If I find out, I´ll tell you. But as far as I found, she is Slovak. As I said, Czech and Slovak names and surnames are pretty similar, almost identical, with only some exceptions being there, e.g. Zděnka, Květa, Libuše, etc...

Mostly, Kristína is Slovak name and Kristýna is Czech name, but people not always follow this rule :)

If I find out, I´ll tell you. But as far as I found, she is Slovak. As I said, Czech and Slovak names and surnames are pretty similar, almost identical, with only some exceptions being there, e.g. Zděnka, Květa, Libuše, etc...

Mostly, Kristína is Slovak name and Kristýna is Czech name, but people not always follow this rule :)

yea, i know agencies will change spelling of a name too. so sometimes that can throw you off too.

Yeah, and sometimes models themselves - e.g. Yaya Kosikova, her real name is Jaroslava Košíková, but she changed it to Yaya Kosikova.

I´ll try to find more about Kristina, she is gorgeous :heart: