Bellazon

Lea Maria Grøsland
Thumbnail

Very cute Norwegian!

b74ae644244190.gif 58fd2244244192.gif

Lea Groesland/Ford Models. Fresh off the set of V Magazine. Image Betty for MDC

V Magazine knows a thing or two about models; their V A Model competition has launched the careers of notable girls like Amanda Laine and Addison Gill. This year the competition charted a new trajectory, pairing with Ford Models and crowning Norwegian beauty, Lea Groesland the winner. OTM catches up with the freshest face in town to get a quick lesson in Norwegian and find out what it

91971941.jpg 40177468.jpg

V Magazine knows a thing or two about models; their V A Model competition has launched the careers of notable girls like Amanda Laine and Addison Gill. This year the competition charted a new trajectory, pairing with Ford Models and crowning Norwegian beauty, Lea Groesland the winner. OTM catches up with the freshest face in town to get a quick lesson in Norwegian and find out what it’s like to be propelled into the spotlight.

MDC: So Leah, is it pronounced Lee-ah or Lay-ah?

Leah: I say Lay-ah.

MDC: So, you just finished the V shoot with Hasse Nielsen? How did it go?

Leah: It went well, I was really nervous when I first started. It was one of my first shoots, but it went well.

MDC: Where are you from?

Leah: Norway, Oslo. Five minutes outside.

MDC: How tall and how old are you?

Leah: 5′10″ and 15 years old.

MDC: Do you have any favorite supermodels?

Leah: I like the Victoria Secret models, they’re so WOW! I really like Adriana Lima, she’s beautiful! I’ve always liked her.

MDC: It’s such a big deal to work with V Magazine… do you actually get it in Oslo?

Leah: It’s huge! No, it’s not selling in Oslo so always when I am out of the country in Denmark (I have family in Denmark) so when I travel there I always buy V magazine!

MDC: That’s so great, so this must be like a dream come true to shoot for them?

Leah: Yes, absolutely!

MDC: Thank you so much, have a great rest of your stay, and we’ll be seeing you in the pages of V!

fdg56c.jpg

Quote:V A Model Winner Lea Groesland Debuts First Major Spread — Last month, 15-year-old Norwegian Lea Groesland followed in the footsteps of Amanda Laine and Addison Gill as this year's V A Model Winner. She debuts her first major spread — which she told Models.com was one of her first shoots ever — in the upcoming V #61 issue, out Sept. 1, with Lady Gaga on the cover. She was photographed by Hasse Nielsen and is wearing no other than Alexander Wang, who helped chose her out of the competition's 6,000-plus contestants; will we see her on his Spring 2010 runway? fashionologie.com

• 2 weeks later...

lg103_org2.jpgwol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 682x1023 and weights 97KB.lg103_org3.jpg

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 682x1023 and weights 132KB.lg103_org4.jpg

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 682x1023 and weights 103KB.lg103_org9.jpg

ford model's blog

• 2 weeks later...