Bellazon

Lucila González
Thumbnail

My latest favorite, to rival Luisana Lopilato and Luli Fernandez. Not to mention Pampita, Emilia Attias and Rocio Guirao Diaz :) Guys in Argentina are blessed with all the hotness typical of melting-pot countries, but without the Puritanical prudishness we're saddled with up in los Estados Unidos lol

Anyway, enough of that, on to the pics/vids:

Some photoshoot behind the scenes:

654d8223404226.gif

http://rapidshare.com/files/182314114/FTV_...zalez_SVids.avi

ce087923404228.gif

http://rapidshare.com/files/182312054/Luci...rcela_Koury.avi

0a1ae623404229.gif

http://rapidshare.com/files/182322639/Luci...geInc.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/182323785/Luci...geInc.part2.rar

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah, she is a fashion model :laugh: .

Heh, like I said I don\'t know much about the particular stratification of fashion models, just that if Pampita is in this section, then this is where Lucila goes. Ditto Luli Fernandez and Rocio Guirao Diaz. :) Thx for the youtube clip, I\'ve still got some stuff I haven\'t uploaded.

/also, she is modeling clothes of some kind at least.

The thing that separates fashion isn't that one is "better" or "more classy" per se. But that fashion models are...

A) Signed to a fashion agency of course :nicole: .

B) Are modeling a specific brand of something (eg. hunkenmoller, vs, clothing lines, designers, ect. ) whereas non-fashion models are modeling themselves if that makes sense :unsure: .

But Lucila and the girls you mentioned are are Argentina fashion :) .

She would be perfect for SI :laugh: .

The thing that separates fashion isn't that one is "better" or "more classy" per se. But that fashion models are...

A) Signed to a fashion agency of course :nicole: .

B) Are modeling a specific brand of something (eg. hunkenmoller, vs, clothing lines, designers, ect. ) whereas non-fashion models are modeling themselves if that makes sense :unsure: .

But Lucila and the girls you mentioned are are Argentina fashion :) .

She would be perfect for SI :laugh: .

A) You mean like this?

B) And for this company in this post?

But yeah, absolutely would be great for SI lol

Yeah, she is a fashion model :laugh: .

Heh, like I said I don\'t know much about the particular stratification of fashion models, just that if Pampita is in this section, then this is where Lucila goes. Ditto Luli Fernandez and Rocio Guirao Diaz. :) Thx for the youtube clip, I\'ve still got some stuff I haven\'t uploaded.

/also, she is modeling clothes of some kind at least.

It's a pretty mutable thing here. Most 'models' here would more likely fall into the 'glamour' side of things if they were in Europe.

A lot of our models start out deshabille in men's magazines, or promotional ( :whistle: ) work - and if popular enough will join one of the numerous 'multi-talent' agencies around.

A lot of local designers will use them for fashion shows as they are names, and names mean column inches in the media and airtime on FTV.

Then, later, they might well have a stint hosting a TV show, releasing a single, 'acting' in Argentine drama and (inevitably) appearing on Bailando or Patinando Por Un Sue

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...