Bellazon

Olumpia Hopsonidou
Thumbnail

Sweet_Kiss

Olympia Hopsonidou is a Greek model and beauty contestant. She won the Miss Star Hellas title Greece in April 2006 and went on to represent Greece at the Miss Universe 2006 pageant which was held in Los Angeles, California in July. Hopsonidou is the second of four children. She considers the best aspects of her personality her sense of humor, straightforwardness, and her childlike approach to new things.

Trivia

Olympia is studying in Athens to be a makeup artist.

Past Greek beauty pageant winners she admires are Evelina Papantoniou, Valentini Daskaloudi, Evagelia Aravani, Katerina Stikoudi and Katerina Georgiadou.

After the Miss Universe pageant she hopes to pursue a career in modeling .

Her goal after modeling is to become a fashion designer.

Favorite soccer team: PAOK.

Speaks English fluently.

Her hobbies include dancing, music and working out.

Olympia is of Pontic Greek descent[1]

Height:

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color:

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?

I like listening to music, dancing at home (when noone's looking). I like folk dancing and also fashion design

Name one person other than your parents who has had the most influence on your life. Why?

Mrs. Koutsavaidou, my highschool literature teacher, who empowered the girls in my high school, and was an inspiration to me

What is your career ambition and what are you doing or plan to do to accomplish that goal?

Beside a modeling carreer i aim at becoming a succesfull fashion designer. I have already received a scholarship from on of Greece's top Designers

Describe where you were raised and what your childhood was like.

I grew up in Thessaloniki, thw second largest greek city. I am thw second of 4 children (2 boysand 2 girls), and you can imagine what a fun and roedy house that was.

What makes you unique and different from the other contestants?

My sense of humor, my straifhg forwardsness and my child-like approach to new things.

greece1.jpg greece.jpg