Bellazon

Lauren Gold
Thumbnail

jvsjvs

I cant believe theres no thread on her yet , she is so fabulous ! So here it is...

LAUREN GOLD

First Name: Lauren

Last Name: Gold

Nationality: South African

Ethnicity:

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Hazel

Date of Birth:

Place of Birth:

Height: 5'8.5" ; 174cm

Measurements: (US) 34-24-34 ; (EU) 86.5-61-86.5

Dress Size: (US) 4 ; (EU) 34

Shoe Size: (US) 7 ; (EU) 39

Agencies:

* Q Model Management

* Take 2 Model Management

* Central Models

* Image Management - Athens

* Unity Models

* Shine Group - South Africa

* MC2 Model Management - New York

Lauren Gold is a South African model born in 1980. Gold is most recognized as the girl in Robbie Williams' "Rock DJ" music video.

Lauren is a well-known model in the United Kingdom. She has several fashion spreads in fashion magazines, often in her underwear. Her most famous campaign was for La Senza lingerie. Gold was featured in the Rock DJ music video by Robbie Williams music video. She also has appeared in commercials for Coca Cola and Vodafone.

Gold like many models before her, has ventured into acting. Her first role is playing footballer's girlfriend named Scarlett on the show Dream Team. She was regular during the 2005-2006 season. Gold was quoted as saying, "Well, initially I auditioned for the part of Chloe and they DT called me back a week later to read Scarlett, so I guess it was meant to be. I did an episode a couple of years ago when I was modelling , I've watched it on and off since then. In that same interview Gold was asked if she would like to be a footballers wife, she responded with "I would hate to be a kept woman, all that lunching and shopping seems like such hard work."

In 2008, Gold starred in the horror movie Beyond the Rave as Lucretia.

I wish she did more of modeling !

If anyone has more info on her, pls let me know :) If you happen to have any picture, vids of her, pls post here :) Thanks.

33xwwhz.jpg